Google

This poem was made by my officemate. She's also into blogging like me, her blog is all about cats. I choose to published this poem because I want to share with you how brave she was during tough times. Although during that time she didn't include a title, so I guess it's all up to me to give this inspirational poem a title. I call this poem, Closure. And here it goes:

It gets harder everyday
As you ignore my pain
You don’t see me hurt
And my heart is full of thorns
As it beats every second
I can feel the pain inch by inch
How could you abandon me
And left me hanging
Don’t you feel hurt too?
Or too conceited to admit that you do

I always think of you every second
There are times that I wanna cry and breakdown
I wanna see you, I wana feel you
I wanna scream and tell the world the I do need you!
This is not how we planned this to be
We build our lives with promises full of our dreams
But now u its gone piece by piece
Because you threw it way and took away our bliss

You don’t see me weak
Because I chose to be strong
I endure everyday pain
And smile despite of the rain
All I wanted is a closure

0 comments:

Older Post Home